Full-time Lithuanian Recruiter – Remote
- A temp agency with significant growth - also in 2022.
BlueCollar is a specialized temp agency located at Agerhatten in Odense SØ. We provide qualified temps for production work primarily within the industrial sector, as well as temps for projects within the construction sector. We recruit in Poland and Romania from our own recruitment offices. We are a member of DI Byg and VikarBranchen under DI (Dansk Industri).
Due to our significant growth we are looking to extend also in Lithuania, and therefore we are looking to hire a full time Lithuanian Recruiter who is willing to work Remote, having good English level, both written and speaking – minimum B2
Your tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our Recruitment teams, filling the job openings.
The responsibilities of a recruiter include designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring.
A good recruiter can assess candidates’ skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees
- Set continuous improvement goals
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions
- Completing paperwork for new hires
- Performing reference and background checks for potential employees
- Providing recruitment reports to managers
Your background and qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases
- Experience in technical (smiths, welders, CNC operators, grinders), construction (carpenter, steel fixers, concrete workers, pavers), production field – will be considered advantage
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation
- Solid English skills – minimum B2 level – both speaking and writing
- Ukrainian language – Conversational level – will be considered advantage
The position must be filled:
As soon as possible.
Application and further information
Updated CV, which of course will be treated confidentially, must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to contact only the selected candidates.
The application deadline is June 01, 2022
Will be negotiated according to qualifications.